Mother’s Day: Sunday 12 May, 2019
Do you know that Mother’s Day is coming up next month? We all know how much Mum does for us and how much she deserves to be rewarded for all of her effort. So why not treat Mum this Mother’s Day to a weekend on the Sunshine Coast?
Here’s where to treat Mum this Mother’s Day on the Sunshine Coast:
Breakfast or Brunch in Caloundra
1. For hearty breakfast fare visit Beau’s at Kings Beach
2. Outstanding coffee, top-notch service and a tasty menu of breakfast food at The Pocket Espresso Bar at Moffat Beach
3. Organic, vegetarian and made from local produce at Greenhouse Cafe in Caloundra
4. Chilli Jam Cafe in Bulcock Street.
5. Best coffee at Lamkin Lane Espresso Bar in Caloundra.
Things Mum Will Enjoy in Caloundra
1. A stroll along the Coastal Pathway from Golden Beach to Dicky Beach.
2. A picnic in the parklands that fringe Bulcock Beach.
3. Takeaway fish & chips on the boardwalk at Bulcock Beach.
4. Checking out the street art on Caloundra’s Street Art Trail.
5. A sunbake and swim on one of Caloundra’s six beaches.
Things for the Active Mum
1. Hire a bike and cycle along the Coastal Pathway that stretches for 9 kilometres.
2. Stand up paddle boarding at Golden Beach.
3. A Jet Ski tour adventure of the Pumicestone Passage.
4. A bushwalk through the Currumundi Lake Conservation Park.
5. Indoor rock climbing at Caloundra’s Adventure Empire.
Things for the Chilled out Mum
1. Pampering at Sheer Bliss Beauty Day Spa in Caloundra.
2. A yoga class at Om Shanti Yoga Studio Caloundra.
3. A day out shopping at Sunshine Plaza in Maroochydore.
4. Take a day trip out to the Sunshine Coast Hinterland.
5. Catch a movie at Caloundra Bigscreen Cinemas.
Based right in the heart of Caloundra on Bulcock Beach you will find a luxurious accommodation apartment complex offering magical water views and a holiday experience like no other. Monaco Resort is the perfect location to treat Mum this Mother’s Day. BOOK NOW