If you’re looking for a truely memorable and unique Sunshine Coast holiday experience, this might be the tour for you!
In an Australian-first aquatic experience, you can swim with Humpback whales on the Sunshine Coast!
Tour sizes are capped at 20 people for an uncrowded and eco-friendly experience which is available for bookings between July and October.
- Swim with Humpback Whales
- 4 hour trip
- Full briefing
- Wetsuits and snorkelling equipment
- Certified dive instructors as guides
- Hotel transfers (Mooloolaba hotels only)
- Snack onboard and when you return to the shop
- Come onboard “4 Shore”
- Access to a spotter plane to increase the likelihood of a whale encounter
- The whale swimming and watching operations work out of Mooloolaba in the heart of Queensland’s Naturally Refreshing Sunshine Coast
- During the trip we often get to see these majestic creatures giving breathtaking displays of breaching, lob tailing and pectoral fin slaps
- Swimmers in groups of ten are sent out along a floating line once whales have been seen near the boat
- Small group tour – minimum numbers are 10, maximum 20
- 100% natural experience!
- Tours depart daily (dependent on weather) at 7.30am, 8am and 11.30am between July and October
- Depart from 11/12 The Warf Mooloolaba, 123 Parkyn Parade
What To Bring
- Dry clothes
*Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this tour at any time.