The Sunshine Coast is more than a giant food bowl with farm fresh goods in abundance, but it is also geographically stunning wine region featuring boutique wineries and vineyards producing premium award winning wines.
It encompasses vineyards situated high up in the cooler climate of the Blackall Range, Kenilworth and Traveston areas through to the milder climates in the valleys near the coast.
So, if you’re looking for a relaxing wine experience amongst some of the most scenic countryside in Queensland, the Sunshine Coast wine region is a must see.
Here are some of the best wineries in the region:
- Little Morgue Winery at Yandina
- Flame Hill Vineyard at Montville
- Mason Wines at Montville
- Maroochy Springs at Eumundi
- Maleny Mountains Winery at Maleny
- Noosa Valley Winery, Noosa
- Kenilworth Bluff Winery, Kenilworth
- Eumundi Winery & Brewery, Eumundi
Many of the wineries offer restaurants, cheese platters, gourmet picnics and winery and vineyard tours.
If wine isn’t your thing and you would prefer a thirst quenching ale then the Sunshine Coast also offers some great Breweries offering a good range of craft beers.
Try these for starters:
- Brouhaha Brewery, Maleny
- Bonsai Brewhouse, Pomona
- 10 Toes Brewery, Alexandra Headland
- Your Mates Brewery, Moffat Beach
- Moffat Beach Brewing Co, Caloundra
- The Sunshine Coast Brewery, Kunda Park
- Wild Rocket at Misty’s, Montville
- Macleod Brewing Co, Maleny
Local “beerpreneurs” are doing the Sunshine Coast proud with boutique-style breweries popping up across the region, so make sure you get around to check some of them out during your stay on the Sunshine Coast.
Enjoy the food, wine and boutique beer scene on the Sunshine Coast and book your Caloundra Accommodation with us here at Monaco Apartments. BOOK NOW