When: 4 to 6 May, 2019
Long weekends are an Australian institution and it doesn’t get much better than a 3 day mini-break to Caloundra on the Sunshine Coast.
May is generally quiet mild weather-wise which means you can still partake in numerous water activities, like swimming or surfing, and the cooler temperatures makes it more comfortable for hiking or biking in the region.
Get along to some of these fantastic Sunshine Coast events:
- Craft Beer & Food Twilight Races at Sunshine Turf Club in Caloundra on Thursday 3 May
- Banff Mountain film Festival World Tour at The J Theatre, Noosa on Friday 4 May
- Maleny Wood Expo in Maleny from 4 to 6 May
- Time Warp Festival in Palmwood on Sunday 5 May
Hang around in Caloundra and get involved in some of these fun activities:
- Explore six totally different beaches from Golden Beach in the south to Dicky Beach in the north.
- Learn to surf with Caloundra Surf School.
- Go SUPing (standup paddleboarding) or kayaking at Golden Beach.
- Drop a line in at the northern (rocky) end of Bulcock Beach.
- Discover the rock pools at Bulcock Beach.
- See the best of Caloundra with a Caloundra Duck Tour.
- Cruise the Pumicestone Passage on a Caloundra Boat Cruise.
- Play around in the water at the Kings Beach Water Feature or swim in the ocean pool.
- Jetski around the Pumicestone Passage.
- Swim in the calm waters of Currimundi Lake.
Book your Labour Day Long Weekend Accommodation in child-friendly Caloundra with us here at Monaco Apartments, an exceptional 4½ star Apartments with a choice of one, two or three bedroom self-contained apartments with views over the waterways of Caloundra.