Christmas Holidays are almost upon us! Keep the kids entertained in Caloundra these Christmas Holidays with some great fun activities, such as:
- Christmas in Caloundra starts on Saturday 10 December with free family friendly entertainment at Centrepoint Marketplace, 50 Bulcock Street. Live music starts from 9.00 am through to 2.30pm. Make sure you keep an eye out for Santa who be arriving in a classic car. Head down to the newly renovated centre to take part in the festivities and get your photo taken in Santa’s Workshop. There will also be free facepainting and other kids activities.
- Twilight Markets are happening each Friday during the festive season up until 20 January. Featuring 100 unique stalls with street food, gourmet sweets, fashion, jewellery, fun stuff for kids, live music, street performers and more. The festivities start from 5pm to 9pm. Enjoy a great night out with friends and family on The Esplanade, Bulcock Beach, Caloundra.
- Currumundi Rec Club The Rock Face is open to the public at the Sunshine Coast Recreation Centre. The walls each offer over 10 different climbs of varying degrees of difficulty, including crack only climbs and overhangs for more experienced climbers. Their state-of-the-art automatic belay system means that you don’t need a partner to climb. Suitable for anyone aged five years and over. The Sunshine Coast Recreation Centre is located at 80 Currimundi Road, Currimundi.
- Spinners Bar & Bowl with 5 lanes of tenpin bowling is a great place to retreat out of the heat and humidity for a few hours of indoor fun. Find them at 97 Bulcock Street, Caloundra. Open from 10am daily until late.
- Carols on Kings Beach on Sunday 17 December at Kings Beach Park from 4.30 to 8.30pm. Bring a blanket and enjoy community performers, including singers, dancers, magicians and a visit from Santa! Sing along to your favourite carols and watch the finale of the Carols Spectacular with the fireworks display.
Book your Caloundra Christmas Holiday accommodation with us here today at Monaco Resort BOOK NOW