Looking for ideas to keep the kiddies entertained these Easter school holidays? Wild Encounters at Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens will not only keep them entertained but is also educational.
Wildlife Encounters Workshop Program offer a diverse range of creative and educational children’s activities such as:
- Flutterfest, making wind chimes inspired by the moths and butterflies living around Maroochy Bushland Botanic Garden
- Shopping Bag What, creating native animals using discarded shopping bags.
- Wildlife Art, exploring the Mary Cairncross flying fox roost and then creating flying fox illustrations.
- Geckoes Bush Detectives workshop
- Wildlife Art and Music Mayhem
The kids may also enjoy discovering the Art reflecting the environment: children’s printmaking exhibition on here until April 10 between 10am to 2pm daily.
For further details and registration visit Sunshine Coast Community Hub
Maroochy Regional Bushland Botanic Gardens are located in Tanawha on the Sunshine Coast.
Book your Caloundra Accommodation with us here at Monaco Resort CLICK HERE