No trip to the Sunshine Coast is complete without visiting SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast, a multi-award winning, all weather visitor attraction. SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast was recognised as the best attraction in the region at The Sunshine Coast Business Awards in November 2017.
Situated right at The Wharf in Mooloolaba, just moments from the main Esplanade, SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast is home to thousands of marine and freshwater animals – including sharks, crocodiles, seals, turtles, stingrays, tropical fish and more.
Explore 11 fun and interactive animal zones – across three levels, including the tidal touch pool, seahorse sanctuary, jellyfish kingdom and take a look at our brand new Jawsome Sharks in our 80m Ocean Tunnel.
With different fun talks and animal feeds, including the family favourite seal show, there’s plenty for everyone to enjoy at SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast.
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast also offers intimate, hands-on seal experiences like no other. There are three encounters to choose from.
- Seal Swim: You have the opportunity to make a splash and go swimming with the seals while experiencing their behaviours during the Seal Swim.
- Seal Encounter: If you’d prefer to keep dry, you can also meet the lovable resident seals by booking a Seal Encounter – the experience includes entry into SEA LIFE and photo opportunities.
- Seal Trainer for a day: Feel like getting to know the beautiful seals even more? Here is your chance with our Seal Trainer for a Day experience, where you can truly come face to flipper with our seals.
Open: Daily (except Christmas Day) from 9am to 5pm (lastest admission at 3pm);Longer opening hours during Qld school holidays from 9am to 5pm (latest admission 4pm)
- General Admission
- Daily talks, feeds and presentations
- BONUS discount coupons to use inside SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast
SEA LIFE Sunshine Coast admission prices are:
$115 Family of 4*
*Prices are subject to change based by the operator of this attraction at any time.
Monaco Apartments offers a selection of fully self-contained holiday apartments with fantastic onsite facilities. Book your Caloundra Sunshine Coast accommodation today.