When: Sunday 2 September, 2018
Where: Australia Zoo, Beerwah
Treat Dad this Father’s Day with a day out at Australia Zoo, home of the late Steve Irwin – the Crocodile Hunter.
Australia Zoo will be turning it on for Dad with heaps of activities and entertainment that is Dad-friendly during the day. The day will feature:
- Australia Zoo Father’s Day Challenge – on a giant inflatable obstacle course, and he will be in the running to win an OzTent RV5 worth $1399!
- Mrs Mac’s invite you to enjoy a delicious pie on them for all Dads!
- Hands-on reptile presentation
- Koala throwing competition
- Go into the draw to win an experience voucher to the value of $400.00
There’ll be tons of fun for the kids too, including face painting, pony rides and colour in a Father’s Day card.
For more information and tickets visit Australia Zoo.
Australia Zoo is located at 1638 Steve Irwin Way, Beerwah, only 23kms from Caloundra. Book Dad into Monaco Resort for the weekend and he will be absolutely stoked! Monaco Resort offers a luxurious Caloundra accommodation apartment complex offering magical water views and a holiday experience like no other. BOOK NOW