Easter Long Weekend: Friday 19 March to Monday 22 April, 2019
Queensland School Holidays: 5 to 22 April, 2019
Easter is less than eight weeks away! Get in quick and book a one, two or three bedroom apartment on the beachfront in Caloundra for the Easter break or Queensland School Holidays.
Monaco Resort Caloundra Accommodation
Monaco Resort is an exceptional 4½ star resort boasting picturesque views from Moreton Bay Marine Park, over Bribie Island and Pumicestone Passage to the Glass House Mountains.
Monaco’s apartments are all beautifully furnished throughout to compliment the seaside and feature top notch amenities including:
- Full equipped kitchens with refrigerator, coffee/tea maker, dishwasher and microwave
- Laundry facilities with iron/ironing board
- Balcony with outdoor dining setting
- TV with cable stations and DVD player
- Air conditioning
- Private bathroom
- Free Wifi *download limits apply
- Free secure carparking
What’s happening over Easter on the Sunshine Coast
6 April – Jazz Amongst The Jets – Queensland Air Museum, Caloundra
6-7 April – Spartan Race – Maleny Dairies, Maleny
8-12 April – The Willy Wonker Show – The Ginger Factory, Yandina
12 April – The Harlem Globetrotters World Tour – University of Sunshine Coast, Sippy Downs
13 April – South Sydney Rabbitohs vs New Zealand Warriors NRL Game – Sunshine Stadium, Bokarina
19 April – Currumundi Lake Twilight Markets – Currumundi
19 April – Pa Ma Bendall – Moffat Beach, Caloundra
20-21 April – Easter in Montville Garden, Montville
Things to do in Caloundra over Easter
- Explore six totally different beaches from Golden Beach in the south to Dicky Beach in the north.
- Learn to surf with Caloundra Surf School.
- Go SUPing (standup paddleboarding) or kayaking at Golden Beach.
- Drop a line in at the northern (rocky) end of Bulcock Beach.
- Discover the rock pools at Bulcock Beach.
- See the best of Caloundra with a Caloundra Duck Tour.
- Cruise the Pumicestone Passage on a Caloundra Boat Cruise.
- Play around in the water at the Kings Beach Water Feature.
- Jetski around the Pumicestone Passage.
- Swim in the calm waters of Currimundi Lake.
Otherwise ask our friendly staff about local attractions and tours or visit our Tours & Attractions page and book your tour or tickets for Sunshine Coast’s big attractions online.
Book your Easter Accommodation in kid-friendly Caloundra with us here at Monaco Resort, an exceptional 4½ star resort with a choice of one, two or three bedroom self-contained apartments with views over the waterways of Caloundra.